Monday, August 24, 2009

I want my meditation back


I’m a bit behind the curve, because this blog in the New York Times has already been written about, discussed, blogged, you name it. But it’s worth mentioning here as well because it really strikes a chord with me.

I want my meditation back.

Sorry, I expressed an attachment. But Robert Wright’s blog reminded me of what has been missing in my life.

There was a time when I meditated daily. That day hasn’t been around for about three years. It’s time for it to come back.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Richard,

    The blogger's name is Scott, but his site isn't a blogger site. I just took a look - it works fine for me. Maybe it's something to do with your computer?

    Here's the address again, in case that helps.

    http://www.djbuddha.org/

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete