Saturday, September 25, 2010

Everyday people

As I continue my research into the amazingly diverse issue of racism from the perspective of the Buddha Dhamma, I am aware that I haven’t been posting much lately. Add to that I have been very busy with work and sometimes on a weekend, I don’t feel like doing much at all.

I am also experimenting with some html code for embedding video players, and for today I thought I’d give it a try with a music video that is relevant to my current project on racism. So let’s see if this works. Enjoy the music too.
SlyandtheFamilyStone

4 comments:

  1. Richard, one of my favorite Sly Stone songs, thanks. What are you trying to do with your code? If you come up with something that validates ok, I'd be interested. Every time I embedded a YouTube video it screws up my feed. I've even tried a plug-in called Smart YouTube and no go. Good luck with whatever you're trying to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't paste the code in my comment block, Blogger won't let me. Do you have Facebook? Friend me and I can send you the code in a note. Friend Richard Harrold, but not the guy from Britain. I live in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, no Facebook. I don't Tweet and I don't have a space on MySpace. I guess you could always send it via what is now apparently the old fashioned way, by email.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Chicago . . . they say that's a toddling town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, um, I'd need your email to be able to do that.

    ReplyDelete