Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pink Dot 2011 promotion video

The Pink Dot organization in Singapore has always produced high-quality videos to promote its activities. I've posted one in the past. And this year's video promoting the event is exceptionally well-done. Take a look for yourself.


pinkdotsg

I'm such a sentimental slob, videos like these make me tear up all the time. And the boys are so cute!

If you plan to attend this year's event, or you know anyone who will be attending, please share with me your experiences or ask your friends to share their experiences. I would love to hear from you.

This year's event is June 18 in Hong Lim Park in Singapore. Apparently, foreigners and expats are not allowed to participate, but may observe. The permit is restricted to Singaporeans and those with permanent resident status in Singapore.

And be sure to stop by the My Buddha is Pink page on Facebook! Join our conversations, or at least help them move along!

No comments:

Post a Comment